cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd....CMH Network Technology Co Ltd.

I ordered $60 worth of items from this company and, as the rest of you, I have not received an email, my items, tracking number, ANYTHING from them. Just why isn't Pay Pal flagging this company? I used this method of payment so it would be safe and secure!!

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd....CMH Network Technology Co Ltd.

There is s Facebook page about this company. Many have called PayPal and received refunds instantly. Call PayPal tell them is Orderplus. Tell them your understanding is you know they are aware of what this company is doing and have issued refunds. Final option is to call your bank or credit card and have the payment reversed.
Highlighted

I’m so curious about all of these personal accounts that respond to this community with “advice”; moderator, contributor, esteemed advisor. Notice they are the only ones who have anything positive to say about their experience with PayPal and this seller. PayPal is still denying claims and allowing this seller to defraud their customers. Being aware of fraud and allowing it makes PayPal as responsible as the scammer - and during these times of COVID?!? Customers need to feel safe using PayPal’s platform to buy products. PayPal can’t vet everyone but they sure as hell can remove sellers and assist their customers in getting their money back. PayPal gets paid every time this seller defrauds you. Returning customers money to them means they won’t get their cut from the seller. Simple as that.
Highlighted

Re: Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd

SAme here....the company sent me an inferior product, when I asked to return i found it would cost $84 to send it back to China with tracking as they wanted, which was the only way there would be proof of return.  This for something I paid $29 for, but was probably worth less than 1/3 of that.  When I opened a dispute PayPal closed it for non-action on my part even though I was working with CMH's "Customer Service Department" and informed them of that.  The company demands you jump through so many hoops to make a return...and expensive ones at that....that it's easier to just give up and consider it a lesson learned, but it still ticks me off.😵

Highlighted

This is exactly what happened to me. PayPal closed my dispute today because I did not pay the cost of postage to return the item to China. It is so obvious now that the company deliberately sent an inferior product. In hindsight I now think I should have taken the 50% refund offered by the company rather than fight for justice...at least I would not be as much out of pocket as I am. PayPal should see this company for what they are and refuse payments to them...and save other innocent shoppers the grief of being ripped off!!
Highlighted
Contributor

They do know. Call PayPal by phone. Many have and were refunded
Highlighted

Same issue as everyone else on here with this company. I filed a dispute and PayPal said the charge was valid. PayPal is clearly aware that this company is fraudulent. I called customer service and all agents are gone. No one to even speak to. PayPal is the fraud because of their negligence. People will stop using them if they can’t trust them. Be aware they also own Venmo.
Highlighted
New Community Member

Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd

How do I go about refunds with this company??? 

Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@hiladyluck 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Highlighted
Contributor

Orderplus International Limited

I am trying to contact Orderplus International Limited to find tracking information. The email listed on the receipt pops back as a mailer demon. Any help in contacting information for this company is appreciated