Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

sabri80
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a dress, on Maxinina website, the order was carried out on 5 May and, according to their table, should have been from 5 to 12 days, in Europe, in Italy. But he hasn't arrived yet. Tracking says UNSHIPPED... 😞

Login to Me Too

Mudhut543
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered from Xi and did not get my dresses. I ordered 2 dresses and none have been received. I have not received any info on this nor do I know how to get more info on who to contact to check it out.
Login to Me Too

Mudhut543
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered 2 dresses from Xi. These were ordered in March. I have still not received anything. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR ITEMS OR HEAR ANYTHING FROM THEM. I have no idea what to do about the problem.
Login to Me Too

odbaodba
Contributor
Contributor

Items look nothing like they do on facebook - everyone is bagging paypal but facebook should take some responsibility on putting rubbish sites up. I in part trusted it from being on facebook as well as paypal.

I want to return everything, looks like it has been sewn in a backyard by incompetents with cheapest fabric ever.

Login to Me Too

BrendaCurtiss
Contributor
Contributor
I am so upset. This Company seems to be frauding everyone including PayPal. I ordered 2 shirts 2×L and received smalls that dont fit. I asked for them to send the correct sizes and they offered me to keep to items and they would refund me $19 out of $45.55. I refused and said I wanted a full refund and escalated it to PayPal. They asked me to pay to ship the items back to freaking China. Apprantly this Company is protected when it comes to shipping even on items that they shipped that were the wrong items. Wow. Never again. I've tried calling PayPal for help and they keep reverting to me having to pay for shipping. it would more than the actual items I paid to ship them back and it's not horrible material very cheap quality. This Company CI order plus is a nightmare.
Login to Me Too

ssfgrim
New Community Member

Has anyone received information on this company or their order ? I think we have lost our money!

Login to Me Too

ragdoll24
Contributor
Contributor

I lost my money also. Seller agreed to refund $16.00 but I had to close my case with paypal which I did. Now they wont respond and when they do it is a standard response they send to everyone telling me how important I am to the company!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Catherine391
Contributor
Contributor
They did the exact same thing to me and like a fool I closed my dispute, this is ongoing fom May so I guess I'm out 45 American approx 60 Cdn.
Login to Me Too

Weegrannygalli
Contributor
Contributor
I wish PayPal had warned me before they allowed me to complete my transaction.. im opening a case too
Login to Me Too

Catherine391
Contributor
Contributor
They also go under the name Style Parise
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.