Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

Otter2Otter
New Community Member

The quality is bad and the sizing is all wrong. I wanted to return the items and they offered me a voucher instead which i declined. Finally, they gave me a return address and it's been a month since i have heard from them. They are refusing to give me my refund so i have now launched a report with PayPal. They own 2 brands Dollyalls and Omnimiss. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. 

Login to Me Too

Collins22
New Community Member
Awww no I just brought from there and I brought a few items. How do I do a claim?
Login to Me Too

Bobskea
I’ve just ordered from orderplus & send them an email. PayPal is not helping either. Very disappointed.
Login to Me Too

Stefrich10
Contributor
Contributor

I paid $26 for Butterfly flip flops, $16 for a floral print shirt and $18 for another shirt. I ordered them at the same time and have received none. You can't get a hold of anyone by email or phone. Oh, wait, one email was replied that said, I quote, "I wish you receive your items soon."!!!!???? What do you mean you with?! I can't believe Facebook  and other domains keeps allowing this "company" to scam people.

Login to Me Too

Archie04
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I order quite a few items jewellery clothes hand bag spent over £100 pounds I placed order 22nd June 4 weeks ago could you please help X
Login to Me Too

June1960
Contributor
Contributor

Do Not buy from *** as the billing address is ***

I brought many items

Same as all other customers i have tried to contact them as the items are poor quality and sizing is too small.

I have sent various emails and get no reply

Also one of the items is still pending shipment and this is since 23/6/2019.

Do not order from this sight you are asking for trouble. Wish I read the reviews

Robyn

Login to Me Too

New Community Member
I ordered a dress and it was billed to my account same day. 6/26/19. Haven't recieved anything yet. No tracking number or anything. Just sent message to them. We'll see if I get an answer. You can Google Orderplus. That's how I found them.
Login to Me Too

Norsmith
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered veneers, they are a joke, I went to resolution centre, long story short! They went in favour of the company. I sent photos to paypal and have complained against their decision, but no response as yet. I am disgusted with the way PayPal has dealt with this. Hopefully they will reconsider their decision to go with this fraudulent company.
Login to Me Too

Cyea
Contributor
Contributor
I also purchased a hair straighter from CMH Network Technology Co Ltd that is defective and does not work ! I am so angry and furious . I emailed CMH Network Technology Co Ltd and they never replied to me . I contacted PayPal and disputed and they denied it. I lost $36 US. I'm so angry at PayPal for not resolving this issue . And at Facebook for allowing such fake advertisement . Very unhappy customer .
Login to Me Too

trandreas
Contributor
Contributor
These cons apparently use multiple names. I ordered a pantsuit for 80 bucks from mostbeautiful1 the charge shows as SMHM Technologies ltd. avoid any sellers on Shopify. I paid for express shipping. Got nothing. More investigating their address shows as a house in Indiana, phone is a number in Louisiana and email is random jumbled up letters @ gmail. People need to get refunded. This is bs.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.