Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: DO NOT BUY FROM Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd

Hi, i had the same problem with this company and paypal told me they can do nothing cause they haven't a lot of complaints about this company!!! As I can see many people get scam! I didn't receive a confirmation of my order so I checked on Google and it was a scam! I cancel asap my transaction and I SENT directly a message to paypal to cancel the order as well.. and they didn't! Only things that I received was automatically message! I try to contact the seller and of course even the email address is a failed. PayPal ask me to open a dispute but it's not possible they close the case and sent it to info score... what can I do? I can't reach them by phone.. I asked them to call me and results failed failed failed... I need your help please to avoid this f**** problem! Thanks
Highlighted
Contributor

I had come to an agreement with them for a partial refund after a couple of weeks with no refund in my bank I only asked pay pal to check why this then escalated to me having to return the goods at my own cost to recieve a full refund so after a few hours of unsuccessful dialogue between myself and PayPal I told them just to close the case was really left feeling totally let down by pay pal won’t be using this payment method again and told them this too
Highlighted

Why doesn't PayPal do something about this company? I've been duped had no email replies from them so I'd forwarded this issue on to paypal disputes as they reccomende and found out the dispute was closed by them? I'm confused?
Highlighted

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I BETTER BELIEVE IT, AYE??  OMG!!! ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED TO READ ABOUT IT.

I have just called DHL Express as Paypal sent me the tracking number for my goods that I bought through Berrylook....and they went "Ummm...we don't have a tracking number like that".   Alarm bells went off for me 😲

I sent an email to the seller.....still waiting.

Upon googling and found this heading come up first on "my search ....DO NOT BUY FROM Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd...  was a confirmation!

So my question is, if there are more customers with this negative feedback, why is the person/company still selling? Or allowed to keep selling? 

I will see what happens, if I ever receive my goods. Will keep all posted.

Thank you for sharing this. Helps with others going or have gone through your experience.

Highlighted
Contributor

Were you able to get any money back or return the items? I’m stuck in the exact same boat. They only shipped five of the seven items and the quality is so bad
Highlighted
Contributor

My item arrived this morning. When I contacted PayPal using their procedures, I got a tracking number and was able to locate my package.

I am glad to hear that @DoreenR52!

Cristina

Highlighted
Contributor

You've missed the point, Doreen. PayPal is promoting scammers. As soon as my complaint process is complete I'll be cancelling my PayPal account because the organisation is useless in supporting its customers in the face of irrefutable evidence that they are being scammed.
Tags (2)
Highlighted
Contributor

Sorry, Cristina, not Doreen. D'Oh!
Highlighted

Re: DO NOT BUY FROM Taceral of Orderplus International Limited Inc.

I ordered a foldable Ebike from Taceral online and billed by Orderplus International Limited Inc. I made the purchase on January 9, 2020. On the next day, I learned from comments on FB that it is a scam so, I reported it immediately to Paypal. I asked for cancellation of my order but the store claimed that it is already for delivery. I was given a tracking number which cannot be found. Lately, I learned that it was actually delivered only on January 30, 2020. 

On March 5, 2020 my daughter received a delivery with the tracking number given by Orderplus. It was shocking since it only contained a brain game plastic camera toy. So technically, I did not get the item I purchased. I contacted Paypal through the Resolution but only given auto replies. When I contacted Orderplus, they ask for apology an offered a refund for lower price which was only a third of my actual payment. They also require me to return the item received back to China if I want a full refund which could cost more what I paid. And based on a testimony I read, it is also possible that they will not accept your package. Thus, the damaged done could doubled.

Paypal must close its account now before they could victimized other. I googled and discovered that there are already hundreds out there who became their preys. At the moment, we are combating a pandemic, the COVID 19 disease. But I realized that as a paypal subscribers or online buyers, we are likewise in danger against Orderplus pandemic and the like that robbed us of our hardly earned money. 

Once again, Paypal must act immediately if they are truly concerned about us, as they advertise in the Buyer Protection Program. CLOSE THE ACCOUNT OF ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED INC ASAP.