Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

dottygos
New Community Member
I bought a dress on the 24th of Jan and have had no tracking number sent and on sending an Email it came back as not recognised.
Login to Me Too

Jay371
Contributor
Contributor
I finally got my order—a dress. Unfortunately the XL was way too small. But I did get it. It just took a long time.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Buyerinidaho 

They can only 'do their job' if you actually open a dispute for non receipt of item.

Sounds like another scam Chinese website, easy to spot and NOT buy from as they have very poor contact info ie just an email address and no phone number. Very poor or zilch return policy and no address on the website.

They have great photos and very cheap prices / often sell on social media and supply Chinese tat or nothing at all.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor
Dispute open. Found it appalling that the company has a long record of this activity and PayPal continues to allow them on the site. There are plenty of Chinese companies I order from on a regular basis and receive my merchandise from. The fact that this one is allowed to continue after so many complaints speaks volumes on the management of PayPal
Login to Me Too

Jayneaustin
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered items from this online site above which have never arrived I asked PayPal to help but they have sent me a email to say that as there was a tracking number they can not refund me. I have been to both my local post office & sorting centre who recognised the tracking coming from China but have NOT delivered it to me address
Login to Me Too

Louis79
Contributor
Contributor
Keep on pushing them, atleast 1 x per day. Send them screenshots of all efforts to get in touch with the rubbish Orderplus. Just won my case with them and money was returned, took 3 months, but i won. The case was also rejected and closed in favor of Orderplus but I threatened them with the ombudsman. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

knowingchrist21
Contributor
Contributor

I recently placed an order with this company on April 8th, 2019, I have not received any of my merchandise.  I put in a claim to PayPal, and the company responded to me, and stated they can't get me anything but 5.00 back.  I have no idea what to do in regards to this.

Can someone please help me???

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @knowingchrist21,

I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience with that merchant. I would recommend escalating that dispute to a claim if you haven't already. That way PayPal takes over the conversation and starts to move the case to a decision. 

Best of luck with your case!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Jonesy2020
New Community Member

I moved into the dispute claim.  I never received a response from the email provided for the seller on Paypal.  I noticed there are numerous disputes involving this seller that go back a ways, so why is Paypal not catching the fact that there is a problem with this seller and notifying us when we order from them?  I spent $178.12 and have received nothing, no emails, tracking, nothing.  I expect to get a full refund or I'll pursue this further.  There are too many incidents on here with this same issue and I think Paypal needs to investigate and refund us.  We use Paypal for this very reason.

Login to Me Too

Ygrajce
New Community Member
I have ordered this product three weeks ago and I have not received it. No tracking number or anything.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.