Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: DO NOT BUY FROM Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd

Hi @DoreenR52, @Sjelli,

I am sorry to hear about that. If you did not receive the item or the item is not as described, you may open a dispute in your Resolution Centre. By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction. If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute to a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

To open a dispute:

- Go to the Resolution Centre.
- Click Dispute a Transaction.
- Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
- Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

View solution in original post

341 REPLIES 341
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

@Buyerinidaho 

They can only 'do their job' if you actually open a dispute for non receipt of item.

Sounds like another scam Chinese website, easy to spot and NOT buy from as they have very poor contact info ie just an email address and no phone number. Very poor or zilch return policy and no address on the website.

They have great photos and very cheap prices / often sell on social media and supply Chinese tat or nothing at all.

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.
Highlighted
Contributor

Dispute open. Found it appalling that the company has a long record of this activity and PayPal continues to allow them on the site. There are plenty of Chinese companies I order from on a regular basis and receive my merchandise from. The fact that this one is allowed to continue after so many complaints speaks volumes on the management of PayPal
Highlighted
Contributor

They do sent completely different Jacket with extremely cheap quality. Emails and contact formulas on the website are corrupt and there is no send back option or address! Fraud!

Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@paswein 

Yep ...

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

HOWEVER you may still have the option to do a charge back if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.
Also Paypal may contribute towards return costs IF you have activated the below link (if available in your country).
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.
Highlighted
Contributor

Yes, you will either get a lessor product worth about 5 dollars or nothing at all. The worst part is if you read all the complaints about them here on PayPal you realize PayPal does not stop them. They keep bilking people out of their hard earned money and are free to use PayPal continually. So much for PayPal protection. I spent 250 at stores online not realizing they were xi doesn’t say it anywhere. They go under different store names. Didn’t get the store from Facebook just looked up items online. No way of knowing where all they’re doing this. I suggest only buying from reputable stores you know of in the USA. That’s what I’m now doing. #RippedOff and no support
Contributor

DO NOT BUY FROM Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd

I ordered a dress from this company on March 26, 1019. I have not received any shipping information yet  The current email in Pay Pal for this company is not valid.  How can you try to settle your dispute via email if it's not valid.  I opened up a case on this transaction and will escalate to a claim.  Just wanted to save the next person from all this hassle.

Highlighted
Contributor

Why is PayPal still letting this company. I'm going to file a claim as well but I can't believe if claims are already exist why let the company continue to use Paypal
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered a dress from them on Facebook some cited went to I don’t have the site and pay through PayPal and it was awful and I use this email to contact them and never heard back. PayPal me just to get money from them and refund us because there’s no way to reach them and they put in no return information. Additionally they never said it was coming from China and it took forever. I wish I had seen this before I ordered

Highlighted

• I bought from Xi’ an Orderplus Network and the dress material is very poor. I have sent several messages and can’t get a reply on a refund.  Don’t ever buy from them!  But then, I see that there are others who feel the same way.😡