cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd

Contributor

Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd

I recently placed an order with this company on April 8th, 2019, I have not received any of my merchandise.  I put in a claim to PayPal, and the company responded to me, and stated they can't get me anything but 5.00 back.  I have no idea what to do in regards to this.

Can someone please help me???

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd

Hello @knowingchrist21,

I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience with that merchant. I would recommend escalating that dispute to a claim if you haven't already. That way PayPal takes over the conversation and starts to move the case to a decision. 

Best of luck with your case!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
New Community Member

Re: Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd

I moved into the dispute claim.  I never received a response from the email provided for the seller on Paypal.  I noticed there are numerous disputes involving this seller that go back a ways, so why is Paypal not catching the fact that there is a problem with this seller and notifying us when we order from them?  I spent $178.12 and have received nothing, no emails, tracking, nothing.  I expect to get a full refund or I'll pursue this further.  There are too many incidents on here with this same issue and I think Paypal needs to investigate and refund us.  We use Paypal for this very reason.