Xbox shop inquiry

Nikemo13
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else ordered from a company from China thru Xbox shop that uses the email (removed)?? It's been a couple weeks and I've heard nothing more from them other than payment received.

Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

Kopalola
Contributor
Contributor
I got the same thing too.
Login to Me Too

Josephnme
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same issue and when I send a reply to customer service I get a auto reply saying my shipment is on the way. I called the number and it is no longer in service. There’s no other way to get ahold of anyone from there
Login to Me Too

Kopalola
Contributor
Contributor
First PayPal decline my claim then My bank had first refunded me but they just called me today saying that visa didn’t approve my claim and they will take back the credit they gave me . And I was getting that as a gift for my son. PayPal needs to investigate this or will no longer use their services.
Login to Me Too

Cyn65
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from XBOX Shop on July 2 because they offered a 2day free shipping, my merchandise was advertised as in stock and they listed their warehouse address at 2707 Realty Rd. STE Carrollton, Texas. I never heard from them again. I sent 2 emails on July 6&7 asking to cancel my order and refund my payment. I opened a dispute on July 6. On July 9 they sent PayPal a tracking # label from China. My transaction on PayPal  does not list XBOX Shop as the seller it says Best Online Shop. Card charge lists payment going to BESTONLINES who when researched I found a BBB report giving them an F rating with an address in a trailer park in Lacey, WA. Address is represented to connect with 102 others. XBOX Shop, Best Online Shop, BESTONLINES, Cooplayset and Quanzhou Hejira Trading Company are some how all connected and ALL with ties to scam companies according to the many reviews on the web and the PayPal community. Would like to think PayPal would look into so many complaints. I filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and the BBB in San Jose, CA. 

Login to Me Too

Bethd67
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same experience. My dispute is still open. I did receive something from China but it was not an Xbox lol. It was a gaming handle for a phone. I sent pictures to PayPal and am now waiting on a decision. Good luck with your dispute.
Login to Me Too

jtc0601
Contributor
Contributor

I also am in the middle of a dispute with PayPal about the XBox Shop or Bestonline Shop.  I received that stupid plastic handle.  PayPal said they denied my claim and said I did not file claim properly.  They said I needed an ic3.gov form.  They did not tell me originally on 07/07 when I first disputed it.  The ic3.gov form is with the FBI.  I did complete the form and sent it to them along with all my pictures.  I do hope PayPal corrects this issue.  Also, I tried to go to Bestonline's website and go figure can't find it.  Very frustrating. 

Login to Me Too

Cyn65
Contributor
Contributor

Look for BESTONLINES BBB report...it is out there and it is damning. I cannot believe they told you to file a report with the FBI after they ruled against your claim. It has been brought to PayPal’s attention that they are sending payments to an unsavory site (BESTONLINES). There must be people employed by PayPal charged to keep abreast of where they are sending money. I bought from the XBOX shop, but Best Online Shop appeared on my transaction with payment being sent to BESTONLINES. I have sent PayPal emails as proof I did not buy from Best Online Shop and proof I canceled my purchase before a shipping label was created. I honestly am beginning to feel their is no proof any of us can give PayPal that will help in getting funds back that were stolen by these cyber criminals.

Login to Me Too

Josephnme
Contributor
Contributor
They sent me a cell phone case. When I called PayPal the customer service sucks. They said they gave to get ahold of the company to let them explain why they gave me a cell phone case instead of a Xbox system. This is ridiculous. We should be able to get our money back if we have proof of everything. They sent me a email telling me that I lost because I didn’t send back the stupid cell phone case
Login to Me Too

nicoleboyers1
same. I am dealing with PayPal on this after ordering an Xbox on Jun 14th and receiving a phone holder instead. Now PayPal tells me I have to send the phone holder back to them in China for the refund. Going to cost me $35 to send back a $1 piece of plastic to get my $168 back and i'll be out the $20 two-day shipping. If they ever issue it
Login to Me Too

tophercomplete
Contributor
Contributor

I'm so mad that I fell for this scam. It took over a month for me to receive anything and when it came, it was this garbage set of plastic handles to place your cell phone in so you have grips while playing cell phone games. What I ordered was an official microsoft xbox one wireless controller.

The thing that upsets me the most is that I felt safer buying through paypal since they boast buyer protection, however instead of addressing this open and shut case, they simply keep pushing back the estimated dispute resolution date. It absolutely feels like paypal is in on this and hoping I just forget.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.