Xbox shop inquiry

Nikemo13
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else ordered from a company from China thru Xbox shop that uses the email (removed)?? It's been a couple weeks and I've heard nothing more from them other than payment received.

Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

Killerclown
Same thing here . It’s been two months and I have not heard anything. I have have never had an issue with PayPal until now. If I don’t get my money back I will be contacting the fraudulent authorities.
Login to Me Too

ReicaNan
Same happened to me. I finally received my item yesterday, only it was a flimsy phone case instead of an XBox.
Login to Me Too

Jenj13_rowe
Omg! That’s the same thing that happened to me. They sent some flimsy phone case and I paid $197 for a new xbox one and never got it! Only I didn’t know the case was actually supposed to be from them until I just read your post. So aggravated because PayPal won’t refund my money when I did a claim on it.
Login to Me Too

Lovelymeli
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me and it seems that the seller is creating fake labels! I called USPS and they said nothing was shipped. This guy has like 2 different emails. I reported again to Pay Pal and he sent a similar tracking number similar to yours. His email is: <removed> I told pay pal he needs to be stopped! There has been a recent YouTube video released on this fake website..This isn’t ok and I want a refund! I hope you guys get your money back too 😳

Login to Me Too

rellimanna
Contributor
Contributor

I received a handle that attaches to a cell phone. I sent a picture of what i received to PayPal and it definitely is not an Xbox.  From what I read PayPal is not refunding money for these types of things, and I really honestly thought my money would be protected by using PayPal.  What a shame.  I will be using PayPal less now that they do not guarantee anything like a credit card would.

Login to Me Too

Vegeta13613
Contributor
Contributor
Absolutely terrible. I would hope Paypal would do something about this. If not, this will be the last transaction I make via Paypal.
Login to Me Too

Kopalola
Contributor
Contributor
Mine has been a abt 2 month now. Getting nothing from paypal either
Login to Me Too

tophercomplete
Contributor
Contributor

They sent me the same thing.

Login to Me Too

Lovelymeli
Contributor
Contributor
Just an update for everyone, the seller of the website: https://wholesale.canhelpyou.site/ has changed their address and email again for the third time to scam people. Also I didn’t receive an Xbox but a mobile game holder. So we got scammed pretty bad. I hope everyone reports this website and false seller. He has multiple emails so don’t expect to receive an Xbox from them.
Login to Me Too

Ben224
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue here. Ordered a xbox one controller and recieved a mobile phone holder.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.