Xbox shop inquiry

Nikemo13
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else ordered from a company from China thru Xbox shop that uses the email (removed)?? It's been a couple weeks and I've heard nothing more from them other than payment received.

Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

Vegeta13613
Contributor
Contributor
I am going through this right now. Made a case to Paypal. It appears that shortly after I made the case, they have prepared something to send to me via China Post (Tracking LY342907837CN). Still seems very fishy, but now they are telling Paypal something is being shipped to me...
Login to Me Too

Kopalola
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happen to me . And PayPal won’t reimburse me
Login to Me Too

Bethd67
Contributor
Contributor
Did they say why?
Login to Me Too

Mummyow
Me too PayPal found in their favour so I’m £100 out of pocket with no present for the kids!
Login to Me Too

Bethd67
Contributor
Contributor
I just got my package but was not what I ordered and it took 2 months to get it
Login to Me Too

El_Bato
New Community Member
Same man I got it two months later but it’s nothing like what I ordered
Login to Me Too

jtc0601
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone with a dispute with PayPal for a "purchase" from Best Online Shop ever gotten it resolved.  I am about at my wits end.  I have been trying since July 7th to get this resolved.  I've filed and sent in all the info they required and still no resolution!  I even got an expert letter from one of the gaming businesses to verify what I received from this fraudulent company was what I ordered and the ic3.gov [FBI claim form]!  I have the number to call but they keep getting a recording saying they are unable to help me over the phone and to send a message.  This is beyond frustrating.  I'm almost ready to hire an attorney.  

Login to Me Too

Mummyow
I bought mine 22nd July and only got resolution today in their favour!
Login to Me Too

Cyn65
Contributor
Contributor

XBOX Shop/Best Online Shop have an unsavory business pattern. You order from them, you pay them and you never hear from them again. Then you open a dispute with PayPal and the company creates a shipping label in China. It takes a month or more to reach your home, but you immediately know something is wrong. The package is too small to possibly contain your merchandise, but you open it anyway. What it contains is laughable except the money you gave them hurts. I loved the review by a guy who ordered a whole gaming system and got “2 rubber handles”. Now you have to pay to return your merchandise to China (probably because that warehouse address was fake) and wait for them to receive the returned merchandise, judge the condition of the returned merchandise and decide if you will get a refund. The good news is all of us who were scammed will NEVER again allow this to happen. The bad news is that companies such as PayPal who profit from each sale does not have our back. Time to look into a better payment option.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.