XYTX E-commerce Co., Ltd. Scam

zebtom
Contributor
Contributor

I think I have been scammed. I bought 2 items from these people via debit card and I haven't received any word from them yet. They are about to rip me off for $64.78. Your web site says that you will reimburse me for the total amount. Below is the confirmation I received from you: Please help me on this. I am relying on your support. Thank you very much.

You paid to XYTX E-commerce Co., Ltd.

Create an account with PayPal and activate Return Shipping on Us. Limitations apply.

Activate PayPal NowYour purchase details Your Transaction ID:
8KV6901376995474T

Merchant Transaction ID:

Purchase Date: December 9, 2020 

Payment to: XYTX E-commerce Ltd

Payment from: Thomas <removed>

Invoice ID: <removed>

Shipping Address <address removed>  Subtotal$71.98 USD Shipping discount-$7.20 USD Total

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Jbaileybrewer
New Community Member

I did not receive anything from this company and would like a refund. 

Login to Me Too

Maelynn81
Contributor
Contributor
I too was scammed by this company!
Login to Me Too

bsgurl5202
New Community Member
I ordered something from them at the end of November & it took it over a month to arrive. Hopefully you’re items will still come.
Login to Me Too

NashKL
New Community Member
Same result, different name. They call themselves CDARX E-Commerce Co with mine. Used a bogus shipping company and tracking number to collect from PayPal.
Login to Me Too

bobwarchol
New Community Member

I ordered 4 items from this POS company on Dec 3, 2020 and got just one of the four. Why not 3? No recourse here I guess?

Login to Me Too

Heatwaves
Contributor
Contributor
I also have a order through PayPal with this company and have not received my item. Shows it was shipped over 2 months ago. I would also like to eat refund. PayPal you can contact me and I'll give you the info.
Login to Me Too

fensty29
New Community Member

i have ordered three different things from this company and have recieved them all.  I can say, it took up too 3 months at times, but i expecterd that.  I did my dodiligence and saw it was coming from a foriegn country.  With the times we are living in, i expected long wait times.  Not everything can be delivered next week.  I think the company has been given an unfair "scam" repore becaue of shipments taken longer.  I am a satisfied customer.

Login to Me Too

Shephera58
New Community Member
They scammed me out of $46. They offered a refund but I have to ship the product back to Hong Kong. This would be $40. I got the magic toilet bowl cleaner. Don’t waste your money!!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.