Wuxi Huizheng Industry and Trade Co

BrSch1
Contributor
Contributor

Made an order April 16 have not recieved order or even an tracking # google company name and cannot find anything

Login to Me Too
53 REPLIES 53

Temp20201214aq
Contributor
Contributor
When is pay pal going to stop enabling dishonest traders by making it possible for fraudulent companies like this to take your money then keep it by either doing nothing or expecting you to send back inferior cheap items purposely sent to you within impossible dead lines They should be made to forfeit the items they are worth nothing anyway and refund the money This is purely fraudulent and pay pal is enabling them
Login to Me Too

lwharra
Contributor
Contributor
Well, it took long enough but I got a full refund per pay pal. Purchase in June and refund at end of September. Now to check if it hit the bank...
Login to Me Too

Roxy122

Did send my a smartwatch but not the one I ordered. The one he sent me is not even on his web site https://lovcandy.myshopify.com/. His web site is fake. He sends you cheap products on purpose, so that it will cost you too much to send back because he is in the  Netherlands. If you put in dispute to pay pal,he tells you to return for full refund or give you a small amount for it. He know how to play the game very well. I am still waiting for my refund.

Login to Me Too

sadean84
Contributor
Contributor
I persisted with paypal. Last night by God's grace, i managed to speak to a lovely very helpful person on paypal via msging. I explained the ehoke situation and he was kind enough to listen. He reopened my case. I also forwarded him this link and told him about all these complaints against this seller. He assured me that paypal takes this seriously and they will deal with the troublesome merchant. I suggest everyone do the same asap and lets sort out this merchant at once!
Login to Me Too

sadean84
Contributor
Contributor
I persisted with paypal. Last night by God's grace, i managed to speak to a lovely very helpful person named Dan Mark on paypal via msging. I explained the ehoke situation and he was kind enough to listen. He reopened my case. I also forwarded him this link and told him about all these complaints against this seller. He assured me that paypal takes this seriously and they will deal with the troublesome merchant. I suggest everyone do the same asap and lets sort out this merchant at once!
Login to Me Too

lopoga
Contributor
Contributor
It is a shame that paypal support these scammers as it makes them complicit. They can't plead any knew-how with so many people complaining about the same thing. I also have open a complaint about a scam and it has not yet been resolved. I have already lost confidence in PayPal and do not recommend it as a means of payment.
Login to Me Too

tlessard36
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered an animated talking pumpkin and got a dollar tree plastic pumpkin.  I opened a dispute and finally, got an offer for a full refund but would have to ship the item back.  The box is about the size of a small coffee cup and the shipping would be three times what I paid for the item!  No way is it going back and now I am out the purchase price of the item.  This company should be blocked somehow!  It's obviously fraudulent.  Paypal tells me they can't do anything unless I ship the item back.  

Login to Me Too

Temp20201214ap
Contributor
Contributor

They are a compete scam.  PayPal is now helping them to keep my money.  Ordered product and paid with PayPal.  Company ships cheep junk.  3 months to receive cheep junk with no tracking info.  Now the only way to refund is to pay more than correct product cost to return ship.  Bull **bleep**.  I did not order the item.  I did not agree to return any wrongfully shipped items.  I did not agree to wait months for it to be processed.  I have used PayPal for year for both business and personal items.  NO MORE.  You can now not talk with anyone!!!  Seller of PayPal. Paypal supports sellers and not buyers.  Seller and PayPal has taken 5 months to deal with this and now I have one week to complete the return at my expense greater than the product ordered.  Trusted you once but never again.  Canceling all PayPal accounts and wishing them all the karma they are building.  Peace to all

Login to Me Too

Evelyn111
I made an orden on Oct 18 of shoe boxes 10 pack and was charged $38.89, never recieved nothing and never recieved a refund either. I want to know what happened.
Login to Me Too

bahalte

How do you get Paypal to refund my money with this company?  They are saying a tracking number was provided and I need to provide further information.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.