Wuxi Huizheng Industry and Trade Co

BrSch1
Contributor
Contributor

Made an order April 16 have not recieved order or even an tracking # google company name and cannot find anything

Login to Me Too
53 REPLIES 53

Bernb
Contributor
Contributor

Finally got my order BUT not what I ordered!!!! Now out of $46. They were drawer type shoe boxes.  Ordered 20, I got 2 cheap items that needed to be put together....no instructions or note about those missing.

Login to Me Too

Wandaful1
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered that too never got it
Login to Me Too

Bernb
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to me....ordered 20, and received 2 cheap drawers to put together....really upset with PayPal on this....

Login to Me Too

RichardB69
Contributor
Contributor

yes i got as fake shipping number and no product received ordered June 1st for fathers day gift. Very Unhappy that PAYPAL still does BUSS with these mother **bleep**

Login to Me Too

lwharra
Contributor
Contributor
Kinda wish I had seen this. I tried googling cocusale first and nothing like this popped up. Google Wuxi Huizheng Industry....holy crap. So I’m guessing I should just start the claim process now?.....
Login to Me Too

livtodream
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue here... I ordered back in May & nothing arrived. Fake Tracking # too
Login to Me Too

Temp20201214aq
Contributor
Contributor
We got our pro duct but was not what we asked for cheap piece of crap we got. Three months later parcel started with in China then sent to Netherlands then sent to us via ship. Pretty angry - question is who is in the wrong - distribution of China or the business in Netherlands “quality checking”. Now awaiting reply my refund”
Login to Me Too

lagirl13
Contributor
Contributor

Do you have an update?

Login to Me Too

kaleyh

HELLO???

ARE YOU GOING TO REFUND MY $200 ORDER THAT TOOK 3 MONTHS TO ARRIVE ONCE I FINALLY GOT IT TURNED OUT TO BE A KID POOL 

false advertising & a scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

richfoster
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a 3x8 ring pool for $149 with filter. I received a $12 kiddie pool. Based on what I've seen, I suspect this wasn't an accident I tried to file a claim through PayPal and the best I was offered was a $40 refund, which I declined. I will not let this go because I'm fed up with these business practices. I'm also disappointed that PayPal isn't doing anything to prevent us from being scammed- I thought that was their whole purpose for existing. Will think twice about using them in the future too. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.