cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wuxi Huizheng Industry and Trade Co

Highlighted
Contributor

Wuxi Huizheng Industry and Trade Co

Made an order April 16 have not recieved order or even an tracking # google company name and cannot find anything

24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Wuxi Huizheng Industry and Trade Co

Hey what happened with Merchant Wuxi Huizheng Industry and Trade Co., Ltd. I also made a purchase and I am questioning now if this site is legit. Did you ever get your product
Highlighted
New Community Member

I had the exact same experience. Charged $40.99 but never received a confirmation email, tracking number, nothing at all!!! Ordered May 27, 2020
Highlighted
Contributor

It's almost August and still no product. Purchased the product back in May
Highlighted
Contributor

I made a purchase of 2 wrist projecting smart watches. Realised almost straight away too good to be true, tried to cancel but every email bounced back as not existing. Today 2 standard Bluetooth watches in opened battered up packaging arrived. Not happy!
Highlighted

I had very same experience!

Highlighted
Contributor

Hello I finally received my packages after three months and it arrived broken. Best luck to you.
Highlighted
Contributor

Hello my package finally arrived. We ordered it back in May. It came broken. Tiffany
Highlighted
Contributor

Did anyone ever get their order with this company? I got an email confirmation that they received my order but nothing about shipping and it’s been over a week now. Thanks!
Highlighted
Contributor

After 92 days and after reporting to Paypal I received a kiddie pool when I ordered an 8 foot by 36 in inflatable pool with a foot pump.  The kiddie pool is 4 ft by 10 inches, is not an inflatable, worth about $3 at Big Lots.  I paid $119!  So I filed another report again today, which gives Wuxi more time to not refund my money.  We have been duped.