Wuxi Huizheng Industry and Trade Co

BrSch1
Contributor
Contributor

Made an order April 16 have not recieved order or even an tracking # google company name and cannot find anything

Login to Me Too
53 REPLIES 53

Aprilmurph
Contributor
Contributor
I made this same mistake. Got charged $45 CAD and they sent me a cheap, busted up “health watch”. Absolutely nothing like the projector watch. Like not even a little bit of a resemblance. They’ve tried to offer me 4-12 as a refund but they knowingly sent this ripoff Watch that’s nothing at all like they advertised. Currently in a dispute with paypal and them. Hoping that PayPal sees through the lies they tell and the scam they are pulling on people. Next is report of fraud to credit card company. Someone has to stop them.
Login to Me Too

SteliosMan
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem, another watch I ordered another was sent to me. They will refund my money when I return their watch.

Login to Me Too

Tturner10
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I finally received my packages after three months and it arrived broken. Best luck to you.
Login to Me Too

Tturner10
Contributor
Contributor
Hello my package finally arrived. We ordered it back in May. It came broken. Tiffany
Login to Me Too

Kevinfroggatt20
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a smart watch and it never came I've tried to get in touch with them but I can't find them on the internet or email I've sent a complain to PayPal and ask for my money back .If this company doesn't exists i think PayPal should take them of there system so who ever tried to send money to them PayPal can put a block in it.Wuxi Huizheng industry and trade  co .I think they are a scam so this is fraud.

Login to Me Too

SeaknightD
Contributor
Contributor

You're probably lucky you never received your purchase. Those who do eventually receive their merchandise find an ersatz battered article not resembling the original order. I've been patiently waiting since May 31st for delivery but have had a friendly, spirited exchange of emails with "Janice <removed>" of their company. Everyone, including those whom the money passes through, is prospering except the expectant consumer. Don't expect this golden goose to go away.

Login to Me Too

SeaknightD
Contributor
Contributor

Guess what came in the USPS mail yesterday? Yup! A wee small battered cardboard box from a supposed California company containing a tiny, tiny cat cactus climbing tree rope-thingy. Only about 30 inches or so smaller than the item purchased. I laughed for a bit then read the fine-print on the enclosed card. The usual English language translation hijinks but the message was that the item received may not resemble anything you bought, the onus is on you to try and obtain a refund, you only have a few days to contact us to get permission to try and get a refund, and if the item is basically in one piece just forget your attempt. I did send a nice email to their representative ("Janis Newman") who for some reason is always quick with a reply and excuses begging for patience.

So here I am only out $36.98, proud owner of a deluxe 7-inch cat-cactus-climber-tree-rope-thingy that even my dog laughs at and, of course, the cat hates.

So, if you want, grab the torches and pitchforks, assemble in mass and prepare to be stymied. As long as there's a third party receiving a money percentage these guys aren't going away. If they must they'll change the name to Huxi-something else and little by little deplete your wallet.

But at least I got something!

/Tom Dietrich

Login to Me Too

Fredstar
New Community Member

Placed an order on 10th September, no info no tracking info, nothing has been communicated since... Im not sure im getting this order at all 😞

Login to Me Too

AvrDen
Contributor
Contributor
Did anyone ever get their order with this company? I got an email confirmation that they received my order but nothing about shipping and it’s been over a week now. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

lagirl13
Contributor
Contributor

After 92 days and after reporting to Paypal I received a kiddie pool when I ordered an 8 foot by 36 in inflatable pool with a foot pump.  The kiddie pool is 4 ft by 10 inches, is not an inflatable, worth about $3 at Big Lots.  I paid $119!  So I filed another report again today, which gives Wuxi more time to not refund my money.  We have been duped.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.