Wuxi Huizheng Industry and Trade Co

BrSch1
Contributor
Contributor

Made an order April 16 have not recieved order or even an tracking # google company name and cannot find anything

Login to Me Too
53 REPLIES 53

Tturner10
Contributor
Contributor
Hey what happened with Merchant Wuxi Huizheng Industry and Trade Co., Ltd. I also made a purchase and I am questioning now if this site is legit. Did you ever get your product
Login to Me Too

PerlaM
New Community Member
I had the exact same experience. Charged $40.99 but never received a confirmation email, tracking number, nothing at all!!! Ordered May 27, 2020
Login to Me Too

gaidele
Contributor
Contributor
Same as me, I purchased telescope for 45 Dollars and never got item and money was not refunded. No tracking number ever
Login to Me Too

Kpp28RN
Contributor
Contributor
I never received my order from September
Login to Me Too

Tturner10
Contributor
Contributor
It's almost August and still no product. Purchased the product back in May
Login to Me Too

Hoskihuisen
Contributor
Contributor
I made a purchase of 2 wrist projecting smart watches. Realised almost straight away too good to be true, tried to cancel but every email bounced back as not existing. Today 2 standard Bluetooth watches in opened battered up packaging arrived. Not happy!
Login to Me Too

lelitka
Contributor
Contributor

I had very same experience!

Login to Me Too

sadean84
Contributor
Contributor
Meee too. I bought 14 of these watches. What can i do about it? Paypal sent me sn email saying thry ruled in the sellers favour... so wrong! Im approaching my bank for s case of fraud. This is bad publicity for paypal.
Login to Me Too

Kevinfroggatt20
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a smart phone smart watch. Ive tried numerous times to contact this company with no joy .ive put a complaint into PayPal but not got anything back yet. I ordered this item on the 2nd September and I'm still waiting for delivery .I think this company is a scam .
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.