cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrongfully suspended

New Community Member

Wrongfully suspended

I received an email from PayPal on January 5th stating:

 

"You can no longer use PayPal.  After a review, we decided to permanently limit your account as we found potential risk associated with it. You’ll not be able to use PayPal to send and receive money or shop online. If you have money in your PayPal balance, we’ll hold the money for up to 180 days. After that period, we’ll email you with information on how to access your funds. We regret any inconvenience this may cause. Ref ID - PP-L-255532968449"

 

90% of my transactions over the last year have all been eBay transactions, PayPal Credit payments, or PayPal funds transfers with the other 10% from legit businesses such as Jegs, Summit Racing Equipment, Original Parts Group, etc. I called PayPal and the person I talked to says that I have to email to dispute the issue. Seriously? You can't transfer me to another department within PayPal or give me another number to call? How long does it normally take to get in contact with anyone to get this nonsense resolved?

1 REPLY 1
Contributor

Re: Wrongfully suspended

me too At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services. Any bank or card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive payments. Funds in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about withdrawing your funds. Reference ID: PP-L-255944316645

 

i didnt have any potential risk on my account, i only sold cosplay costume, and wont do any risk on my account

 

is there anyone we can email to , or give me more detail why permanently limit

 

i heard that paypal always close alot of account in the beginnering of the year, so i m the unlucky one?