Wrongful Account Limitations

michaeltjones94
Contributor
Contributor

Hello:

Back in 2018, my wife and I made two purchases from Etsy for our upcoming wedding. Two days later, I received limitations notices from Paypal. The kicker is that because of my limitations, support wouldn't help me get them removed nor would they confirm the reasoning. I would like to understand how to remedy this as I have subsequently created a new account that was banned within days of creation. I apparently am blacklisted based on this experience. Regardless, these transactions were initiated via a trusted vendor, Etsy, using Paypal as the processor. I did not directly interact with these payees and therefore saying I engaged in criminal activity to purchase a cake topper and a guest book seems a little outrageous. Granted, I assume it was the vendor that sent the package from Ukraine. Seriously guys, this is what we bought... Can you get an admin involved to put us in someone that can help??

Initials cake topper Wreath wedding topper Calligraphy Cake | Etsy

michaeltjones94_1-1615178753528.png

michaeltjones94_2-1615178786466.png

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.