Wrong item sent

Netone7
New Community Member

Hi I have bought a storage bag for my garden furniture cushions using a company I have use before with a great after sales service, but I notice after payment was taken it was from  another company,(in China)

on receiving the wrong item a fire pit cover not a storage bag I emailed them, they got back to me the same day saying they had contacted the other company and told them they had sent the wrong item and if I hadn’t heard by July 9th go through PayPal I have filled out a online form three times with all the evidence and each time it will not send it just keeps saying TRY AGAIN it’s so frustrating.should the company I dealt with in the first place not be responsible as I paid through them.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Celeste

Hi there @Netone7,

Thanks for stopping by the Community. I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to report this issue yet, that sounds frustrating! If you are still experiencing this trouble and have not been able to File a Dispute, I would recommend getting in touch with our customer support team. You can get in touch by selecting Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available through Facebook Private Message or Twitter Direct Message. I hope this can be sorted out soon!

Take care,

- Celeste S.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.