Wrong item sent after 3mths, cannot notify resolution centre as open dispute is current.

JJacer
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys, I bought a $90 floor lamp over 3mths ago and after 45 days when nothing had arrived I contacted Paypal and requested a refund via the resolution centre. After this the seller in China sent tracking info and after a further 3 weeks an item finally arrived in the mail but it wasn't what I ordered - it is a child's small Lego toy for 8yr olds - this is not what was ordered and is worth a tiny fraction of what I paid for the floor lamp.

I cannot seem to make any further contact with Paypal to let them know this has happened and request a refund as the seller is an obvious scammer.
The resolution centre just says there is a dispute pending with an expected finalisation date of August 29th.

I want to let Paypal know that the seller has sent a toy instead of the lamp ordered and paid for over 3 mths ago and request a refund which was what i originally asked for via Paypal.

Can anyone out there advise me what steps to take here or what to expect from Paypal next?. Cheers JH

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.