Wrong goods

preecer39
Contributor
Contributor

I have a dispute with a seller from China.At first I opened the case as my purchase hadn’t arrived but it did eventually turn up but it was not the item I ordered or payed for on top of this the item was damaged and I ended up with a quite badly cut finger.I have repeatedly emailed the seller and sent them photos of the damage but theY firstly denied send me A wrong product and said what I received was correct.What I ordered from they’re advert was a walking aid with a foldable seat.It was clearly shown in a video of a man stopping to rest and unfolding the seat to sit on,What I recieved was a very cheaply made folding walking stick.Ive been offered a refund of 50% And told I can keep the item but refused it As not only is it badly and dangerously damaged it is not what I ordered as I already have a folding walking stick which I bought in the uk.I have today recieved an email admitting the i was misled by the advert and offered 20% refund,Well I’ve refused that as well.I have told them they’re only decent course of caction is to fully refund my cost including postage and instruct me to dispose of this dangerous item,They’re othe solution is for me to send the item back at a cost of $20 (it cost me $6 to post to me)and I would have to wait a month for a refund.I have also refused this offer.Please help

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.