Wrong Reasoning For Filing a dispute

1QueenD
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a dispute for a refund and I am being told I need to return the item but I haven't received the item. I put the wrong reason for wanting a refund I meant to put item wasn't received but instead, I put Item not as described. Is there a way to change this? I don't know what to do.

Please help

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@1QueenD 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

1QueenD
Contributor
Contributor

I did all of your suggestions I couldn't find any phone and I can't contact PayPal because of the COVID-19 Virus no customer service is available. 

I contacted them on their social media but I can only reach the automated system not a live agent to answer my questions.

Login to Me Too

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @1QueenD, I hope you're doing well. You can definitely change the reason of your dispute. Here's How to change reason of dispute. Hope this helps. Stay Safe! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.