Worst Customer Service

bitwise1122

Today is the worst day of my life because I decided to receive money through paypal!

I had a problem with my sender because he I didn't get some of his messages and he taught I was doing that on intention and he fouled a dispute which was closed just after he got my messages. Paypal took the money from my account and didn't refund it back to my sender. So where the heck is the money. I received a message that the transaction is on review while my sender has resolved and closed the dispute. He tried to refund and paypal says no transaction completed and he can't refund his own money. How rude. We've both tried to contact Paypal through all the various platforms but its either they don't answer of give us an awful good for nothing bot to talk to us. How can I even master the courage to use this platform again even if I get my problem resolved. Does paypal even have customer representatives? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.