World Health Organization COVID Fund Invoice Scam

HollowKnights2k
Contributor
Contributor

Hey world. Not sure if I'm the only one receiving this invoice but just got an invoice for $20.00 from something called the Respond Fund for World Solidarity from the World Health Organization.  Paypal won't let me dispute this invoice nor would I presume the WHO would send dubious invoices for donations through Paypal so I'm assuming it's a scam. Just curious if this is being sent out to others. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
483 REPLIES 483

LibbyLoo
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Folks, I hope someone can help me please? I have an invoice from an organisation called 'The World Health Organisation' Fund for WH0 Covid-19 Solidarity, from the USA, I'm in the UK. It's an invoice for $50. I've been with paypal for 12 years and never had anything like this. The invoice doesn't have the cancel option and when I go to the resolution centre, it tells me that I can't cancel this type of invoice. Help please🙏
Login to Me Too

carolynb3
Contributor
Contributor

I got one of those too for $50. It had been cancelled by paypal as it had a line drawn through it and said cancelled. I only saw it after this had been done so I am guessing they are fixing this. I wish I could remove it from my list of transactions but I don't see how. I don't care enough though to contact them since their customer service via chat is nearly useless.

Login to Me Too

Mason88
New Community Member

carolynb3
Contributor
Contributor

I got one of those too for $50. It had been cancelled by paypal as it had a line drawn through it and said cancelled. I only saw it after this had been done so I am guessing they are fixing this. I wish I could remove it from my list of transactions but I don't see how. I don't care enough though to contact them since their customer service via chat is nearly useless.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.