Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

World Health Organization COVID Fund Invoice Scam

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Unable to cancel unknown invoice.

Hi Folks, I hope someone can help me please? I have an invoice from an organisation called 'The World Health Organisation' Fund for WH0 Covid-19 Solidarity, from the USA, I'm in the UK. It's an invoice for $50. I've been with paypal for 12 years and never had anything like this. The invoice doesn't have the cancel option and when I go to the resolution centre, it tells me that I can't cancel this type of invoice. Help please🙏
Highlighted

Re: Unable to cancel unknown invoice.

I got one of those too for $50. It had been cancelled by paypal as it had a line drawn through it and said cancelled. I only saw it after this had been done so I am guessing they are fixing this. I wish I could remove it from my list of transactions but I don't see how. I don't care enough though to contact them since their customer service via chat is nearly useless.

Highlighted
New Community Member

WHO covid relief solidarity fund scam

WHO.png

Highlighted

Re: WHO covid relief solidarity fund scam

I got one of those too for $50. It had been cancelled by paypal as it had a line drawn through it and said cancelled. I only saw it after this had been done so I am guessing they are fixing this. I wish I could remove it from my list of transactions but I don't see how. I don't care enough though to contact them since their customer service via chat is nearly useless.