cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

World Health Organization COVID Fund Invoice Scam

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Anyone else receive invoice from WHO??

OMG I love you. Thank you. I’ve been in communication with PayPal for almost a week in myriad ways and all I’ve ever gotten was that they were aware of the issue and are working on it.
Highlighted
Contributor

Worked perfectly! Thank you.
Highlighted
Contributor

Thank you!!!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

ya I recieved one for $50. I've contacted customer service multiple times since the cancel button doesn't work. All I'm told is, "well don't hit the pay button and you'll be fine" Pretty ridiculous.
Highlighted
Contributor

@Woodywood19 You will be fine. Also, we have explained how to workaround the cancel bug. Read the thread you're posting on.

Highlighted
New Community Member

I got an invoice for $35 and I am livid.  How many elderly victims fall for this because they think an invoice is a legitimate bill? Paypal needs to stop this

Highlighted
Contributor

@loriinisleton They're not going to stop it. The ability to send an invoice to anyone with an email address is a main, heavily used feature of Paypal. 

Highlighted
Contributor

WHO Invoice for $50

Has anyone else received a invoice for $50 from the World Health Org? Its forcing me to donate money. How do I block it and delete ree
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: WHO Invoice for $50

I have read where a lot of people have been having this problem. I figure it is a scam. Some say ignore it and it just goes away. However, I was able to click on an arrow beside the invoice and it took me to a page where I could cancel the invoice, which is what I did. I have also reported it to Paypal, but I don't think they are doing anything about it. Which is a shame.

Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: WHO Invoice for $50

edited.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.