Wont release funds

Jode99
Contributor
Contributor

Help Paypal closed my account over 9 months ago and said they will email me in 180 days to have instructions how to release funds. I never received and email and they will not talk to me! How can i get my funds released its been enough time!!!

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Mikegrant946
I also have this it’s a joke, did you ever get anywhere ?
Login to Me Too

Jode99
Contributor
Contributor

I just filed compliant to california attorney general   add the html to the link

oag.ca.gov/node/23031/done?sid=492508&token=298b7610fae1ebf9808fb18caef3e677

Login to Me Too

Jode99
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal just froze my Venmo account as well . I guess they are reading this message but they are not releasing my funds . It’s theft . They never sent an email after the 180 days and when you try to call to resolve, the automated system recognizes your account and hangs up on you . There is literally no way to resolve !!!!!
Login to Me Too

Jode99
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in California and the attorney general. I GOT MY MONEY BACK shortly after!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Chloe133
Contributor
Contributor
How long after? I hate to have to go that rout is there something we must have missed or didn't do in the user agreement? Explain to me what you did to get your money?
Login to Me Too

Jode99
Contributor
Contributor

If its past the 180 days, contact the BBB of California. I got results within 2 weeks after filing a complaint. They held my money almost a year. If its past the 180 days you have recourse. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.