Wondering how many others have been ripped off by ilovecamping.us The hydraulic tents

lizstang
Contributor
Contributor

I have just been burned by ilovecamping.us, I am wondering how many other people here have been as well. There is a FB page with over 50 that were burned just this past week! The company is FRAUD, they advertise a tent with hydraulics, when it's check out time you have to add an additional $10.00 for this feature. After 5 weeks the merchandise comes in and its nothing, nothing at all what they are selling on the website! As a matter of fact they don't even have this tent on their website! It's a cheap pop up tent that doesn't even look beach worthy! I disputed this, they sent back that I could return it by using two carriers, on my dime, and if it is returned satisfactorily they may refund me my money! Well the shipping is more then the tents, (yes I bought two) price that I paid for them! I have heard from others that Paypal doesn't back up us consumers on this transaction. 

Looking for others information?

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

lizstang
Contributor
Contributor

And it cost 3 times the amount you paid for the tent to ship it back to China, you don't get reimbursed for shipping, only for the tent that you didn't even purchase in the first place!!  Still don't think we should have to pay to return something that we didn't even purchase, if it was the tent I was buying that I got and didn't like it would be different story, but they sent us a piece of crap that isn't even shown on their web site!

Login to Me Too

Pende
Contributor
Contributor

Seems like Paypal does not have any clear rule on this. I got 30 Euros back of return shipping but did not get the 59,90 I paid for the tent. Lost altogether 70 Euros and Paypal says it's ok.  I think the return policy is machine handled and it does not recognise scam!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.