Withrwal

Ismail313
New Community Member
I have indian paypal account it's been 1 year my PayPal limited and still im.not able to withrwal fund as per paypal policy it's should take only 180 days
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Youngman25
Contributor
Contributor
I’m on day 182 and they still didn’t send email , PayPal are thieves
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Ismail313 and @Youngman25

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

I understand your concern regarding the account limitation and I apologize for the inconvenience caused due to this. Limitations are in place to help protect all our customers, and in some cases to meet our regulatory obligations. Protecting your account and money is important to us. If there's a limitation on the account, check the Resolution Center to see if you have received any update regarding your account status and complete any steps there to have the limitation removed. Since it's been more than 180 days, kindly reach out to our customer service team through the option available on our website so we can have a closer look at the situation.

I hope this helps.
Ayesha.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.