Withrawing Funds after a 180 days Permanent Limitation not allowed

trishfernan89
New Community Member

Hi, My PayPal account got limited 180 days ago and I received an email from PayPal letting me know that my funds are now available for withdrawal. Since my account was limited I am not allowed to Send, Request, Remove Financial information, Receive Money and also not allowed to convert my other currency balances or do any sort of transaction through my account.

I have a USA bank account linked to this account but I do not want to request withdrawal to this bank account since I do not have access to the bank account which I linked and confirmed.

There are 3 options to withdrawal methods that show in my account but none of it seems to work or do not allow me to withdraw.

1) The option of withdrawing money to debit/credit card seems to be not working or not allowing.

2) The final step on requesting withdrawal via cheque shows a blank page and not letting me confirm the final step.

3) The other step is withdrawing money to my already linked bank account and which I do not want to request since I do not have access to the bank account.

4) Withdrawing money thro PayPal debit via ATM, I tried ATMS and it did not work.

There is no way for me to request withdrawal. Since I am not allowed to link a new bank account and request withdrawal I am stuck in all ways to get my funds withdrawn.

I think PayPal is mischievously trying to not let me withdraw my money even after the 180 day hold instead keep the money on my account or steal them.

If anyone can give me a contact to report "Fraud", to the relevant authorities in the USA or give me an email address where I can email the higher manager or CEO of PayPal.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@trishfernan89 

Try adding a bank account that you can access after confirming it and withdraw to that one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MartinEdward
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same case and I think it's a real fraud...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.