Withdrawn without permition

Rosilka
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. I have a withdrawn from of €19.20 from my account on 11/07/19 and I cant find it on activities at all. How can I find it please?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Rosilka,

I'm sorry to hear that there is a transaction in your bank or credit card that you cannot find in your PayPal account. This typically is the case for one of a couple of reasons.

If you made a payment as a guest using a card associated with that bank, then the transaction would show in your online banking or statement from that account but not in your PayPal account. If you made a recent purchase for that amount, that is likely what it is.

The other possibility is that there was unauthorized use of your bank or card. If this is the case, please contact PayPal customer service by phone to safely convey your financial information to a representative, who can search for the activity and help with the steps for reporting it as unauthorized. You'll also then want to report to the bank or card issuer that the number was compromised. To get the number to contact PayPal, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, then click Call us. You can log in or call as a guest.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rosilka 

Well if its showing the amount withdrawn how can it be not showing on your account??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rosilka
Contributor
Contributor
Thats exactly my question, I have the amount withdrawn fron my bank acc. but its not on paypal activities history at all. I can't find out from where it is.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rosilka 

Firstly as you didn't actually mention your bank account in your first post then how would we know what you were referring to?

Secondly as you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).
Thirdly you have not said if the funds were transfered by paypal for a purchase to a seller OR you added funds to your paypal balance OR it was an echeque.

We can't just guess you have to give some information.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rosilka
Contributor
Contributor
I am new on this forum, I didn't had a time to check the guidelines. So, I am from Ireland, and I can't say if it could be purchase or transfer. I appreciate very much if you can help, but if not please do not reply. Thank you.
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Rosilka,

I'm sorry to hear that there is a transaction in your bank or credit card that you cannot find in your PayPal account. This typically is the case for one of a couple of reasons.

If you made a payment as a guest using a card associated with that bank, then the transaction would show in your online banking or statement from that account but not in your PayPal account. If you made a recent purchase for that amount, that is likely what it is.

The other possibility is that there was unauthorized use of your bank or card. If this is the case, please contact PayPal customer service by phone to safely convey your financial information to a representative, who can search for the activity and help with the steps for reporting it as unauthorized. You'll also then want to report to the bank or card issuer that the number was compromised. To get the number to contact PayPal, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, then click Call us. You can log in or call as a guest.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Rosilka
Contributor
Contributor
Hi olivia. I will do that, thanks very much.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.