Withdrawal problems after 180 days

loyacesar
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot transfer money to a credit card after 180 days of the limit. The system writes "We cannot confirm that it is you." I called support, but there they can’t help. I would be grateful if someone knows the solution to this problem.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@loyacesar 

Can't transfer to a credit card. Only to bank accounts or eligible debit cards associated to the bank account, or request a check if that option is available. Name/billing address on financial information must match what's in your PayPal account.

Contact customer service for assistance:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. 

Or private message via social media:

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

loyacesar
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you very much for the answer. All the conditions that you indicated are met 100%. But the situation does not change. I'm now able to withdraw my money after 180 limitation. But the system doesn't alow me to do this- it always writes the error message or denies transactions. I've been calling regarding this problem every week during this month. However none of supports heped me, they all said the same thing that I need to wait for 48h and everything would be okay. But nothing is okay, the system still doesn't allow me to withdraw my money and noone can help me.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.