Withdrawal of funds after 180 days limitation

Anu1983
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I have been living in the Philippines for couple of years and I created an Philpino PayPal account. But since an year I have been out of the country and tried to withdraw my funds from a different country. PayPal noticed this and limited my account for 180 days. They said after 180 days my funds could be withdrawn and after that I would need to close my account. Now after 180 days I have received an email saying my funds are eligable to be withdrawn. I have tried twise to withdraw my funds to the same debit card that I've used before but the funds returned back to my PayPal account after 3 days. I have removed the card and re added but now when trying to transfer I get a blank screen. Same thing with mobile or laptop. Could my card be flagged? PayPal resolution center, PayPal Facebook nor Twitter has been helpful. They ask the same question over and over and does not provide an answer. I just need to withdraw my money and close this account. Any help would be highly appreciated.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.