Withdrawal issue

tanveer2021
New Community Member

Hello sir, my account was permanently limited. I had some cash available on my account and I got the mail to withdraw this after 180 days. Now when I try to withdraw the money to my bank, it is declined by Payoneer & the money was reversed. Because the bank account (Wirecard Bank AG) linked with PayPal is no more supported by Payoneer and they have provided me a new bank account of City Bank, Ireland. But when I try to link the new bank account details to withdraw my remaining money, it's refused. Please give me a solution to withdraw the money & also let me know if there is an option to get my account back. I'll be very grateful to you. Thanks a lot!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tanveer2021 

Paypal does not support Payoneer, you can sometimes add an account but it won't work properly and Paypal advise you against trying.

You can normally withdraw via any linked bank account / card already on your permanently limited account. I don't think you can add a funding source to that account.

So your best option is to contact customer services and ask them to link a card for you OR send you a cheque with the balance in the post as per link....if available in your country.
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-get-money-out-of-my-paypal-account-faq2316

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.