Withdrawal from limited account after 180 days

Nancy46
Contributor
Contributor

Dear PayPal community,

I have been having a challenge trying to withdraw my funds. I had received an email with procedures on how to withdraw my funds. I did exactly that but I keep on getting an error preventing me from withdrawing.(see the screen shot attached).

I contacted my bank and they told me to get in touch with PayPal. the customer care I speak to over the phone are difficult! I try to explain my situation the way the bank said their system doesn't support withdrawal from limited account locking me out! I'm based in kenya Kindly assist!error while trying to withdrawerror while trying to withdraw

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nancy46

You can't withdraw funds from a Kenyan paypal account and as you account is limited you can't use it either.   Smiley Sad

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Nancy46
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass then How I'm going to get my funds? All I need now is the Fund not the use paypal. I know the account is permanently limited therefore I will no longer use it.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nancy46

Contact customer services and see if they will send you a cheque.

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.