Withdraw money from permanently limited account

Al0151
Contributor
Contributor
My account was permanently limited. PayPal said to me after 180 days they can sms me about how I can withdraw money.. but after 190 days PayPal don’t sms me.. now what can I do?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Al0151,

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues withdrawing your funds from your account. I can understand how frustrating that process can be - especially after having to wait 180 days. I recommend reaching out to our Customer Support for assistance here. They'll be able to advise what withdrawal options are available and assist with that verification. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Dragonjames
New Community Member
For me it's actually more than an year... They don't reply on message center at all... No replies to email. Tried to call tjrm a million times people from Philippines answer their call.. Like tier 1 support. They transfer you and you will never get someone to sprak to I literally stayed hours on hold. I am literally trying every now and then to recover my money but these snakes are not letting me.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Dragonjames, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) emergency, our customer service staff is limited. If you are still unable to log in, I can only suggest that you try reaching out to us via the Help & Contact page on the bottom of the PayPal website. If you are seeing limited options at this time, try selecting “Password and account access” on the Contact Us Page. The phone icon should appear during hours of operation. Please keep an eye on the PayPal Help Center where you'll find up to date information on when our teams resume work at full capacity.  

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.