Withdraw from account, which I am suspicious about.

Asher081986
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. I was wondering if there was a person who could help me resolve this problem I am having. There has been a withdrawal close to 80.00 and I don't know why that has come out. I did not purchase anything. If someone could respond to this email and help me out that would be great. I have a copy of the transaction. Thank you. Ashley
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Asher081986 

If the money was for a purchase and the transaction is showing in your PayPal account activity, file a dispute on it through the resolution center of your PayPal account or click the transaction and click "Report a problem" to report it.

If the transaction is only showing in your funding source (credit/debit card or bank account), reference the transaction date to any email or paper receipts you may have overlooked. If you still don't recognize the charge, report it to your financial institution since it only appears there.

Also check your automatic payment settings for any previously subscribed services you've forgotten about:

Personal Acct:

Go to Account Settings (gear icon) > Payments > Manage Automatic Payments

Select merchant on left, click Cancel or Edit/Pencil icon on the right.

Business Acct:

Go to Account Settings (gear icon) > Money, banks and cards > Automatic payments > Set Automatic Payments

Click Merchant from list.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.