Wish Contextlogic Pty Ltd

Sharonooo
New Community Member

I ordered 2 x wireless headsets which turned out to be fake.  I raised a dispute eventually advised to return to an Australian address with a tracking number however they have returned back to me unopened.  Frustrating these guys should be removed from PayPal.

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Helcro
New Community Member
Same here although I now no longer know what I originally ordered. This company have now taken $891.25 from me thru PayPal. I've been trying to contact PayPal but cannot get through.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Helcro 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item OR service
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. Paypal will review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If you lose because seller provides a fake tracking number (likely) then post back for more advice.
If the item arrives and its tat the make sure you CHANGE the dispute quickly before it closes to 'not as described'.
If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Also make sure you have activated the below link in case you have to return it....or one for your country.
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

gerry22
New Community Member

I did not authorise a payment of 131.46 by Paypal to Wish Context Logic.

Login to Me Too

Dagy
Contributor
Contributor
Contextlogic from this company I ordered some device error, so I immediately canceled, after a couple of days my money was returned, but again after a couple of days I saw that my Credit card was taken money again the amount for a similar device that I did not order at all, what to we do now to go to dispute or paypal anyone??
Login to Me Too

Torija17
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered some tshirts from this company that took 6 weeks to arrive and when they arrived they looked nothing like the on line pictures. PayPal contacted them and asked me to return them to an address in Sydney. They have since been returned stating not known at this address!!! Hard to believe PayPal have closed my dispute in favour of the seller. This company is clearly dodgy.
Login to Me Too

MARS16
Contributor
Contributor
Everything about wish is dodgy ! Better off buying from Amazon or EBay no problems whatsoever! Unlike Wish total Scam !!! STAY away from this fraudulent company!
Login to Me Too

Sandtgbay

Any chance you can share their address and/or contact number? I too am trying to get in contact with them. Cheers

Login to Me Too

alfal
Contributor
Contributor

Hi ive just had some type of glitch i intended to purchase an item for $25 instead some how ive now paid for everything in my basket which totaled $794.32 i immediately tried to cancel only to be told that there is only a small window of opportunity to cancel and that i was unable to do so  which is just a crock as only minutes had past. then ive been trying to ring them on 18002660172 for hours with no success ive complained to paypal only to be told they cant do anything for thirty days which in my op ion is its to late im sure some of the stuff will start coming by then and I put in a dispute with my credit card  i think its my money if i decide that i wish for a payment not to go ahead thats what should happen be very aware if things go wrong you are on your own left to your own devices and now wish have said they will contact me in three days and you know what they will say thats its too late as the items are now being processed i guaranty it ,but hey its my money sam ye bull---- be carefull and good luck 

Login to Me Too

Dimitios
New Community Member

These people are thieves and vagabonds. Not to be trusted under any circumstances.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.