Will not use again

1MattL
Contributor
Contributor

I made an account with paypal gave all info to paypal that was required and ask by paypal , there was a deposit made to my account that I was waiting for  and for some reason paypal decided to close my account and this was sent to my by email ("because they believe  the account may have been accessed by a third party")  well lets see here 3 parties party 1 ME, party 2 the person that was sending me money, party 3 paypal there your third party it was paypal and now there saying ("we fear there may be a high risk in the transactions being processed")  when there is none, the money was legit nothing  here broke the rules  but yet paypal closed my account  I need the money that was sent to me  now I cant get it if I even can till March on next year   this is why im not going to use this site any more Paypal is a joke there  Help center is useless and there Customer Support can't even answer there own phones

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.