Will anyone listen?

FallingAngel92
Contributor
Contributor
End of May I purchase 2 shirts. 3 wks go by-nothing. Contact the the seller. Say hey, really wanted the band shirt for a gift, if you don't have it cancel my entire order, refund my money. 1 wk later they respond saying it's all good and the package is shipped out. After looking closely to tracking I discover only 1 shirt has been shipped out and it's the one I didn't care about. So when a try to tell them hey you messed up here they stopped communicating with me so I went to PayPal. Thinking they would surely fix this mess. PayPal has denied my claim because tracking has shown that the package has been shipped. Well the sellers website shows for this order it is only "partially shipped" and the other shirt is "awaiting shipment". And to top it all off the package they supposedly did ship, I never got!!! I have called PayPal and tried to explain. Someone said they were going to email me about it but it's been days and nothing. And then tonight when I tried to report an issue again it automatically closed the case. Anyone have any advice on what to do. I have serious health issues and a tight budget. This was rare purchase, a special gift for someone (saw it and knew she would love it) and it would be very upsetting to lose all the money I put in for it. It wasn't a lot for most people but it makes a difference for me. So if anyone knows who I should talk to I would appreciate this advice
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FallingAngel92 

You would always lose a dispute for item not received if the seller had tracking.

Paypal don't see your 'order' just the dispute and the tracking.

You should have filed for item received (when you received it) but not as described ie incomplete order.

Then if you won paypal would tell you to return everything you received for a full refund when your tracking showed delivery of the item back to the seller.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.