Will I get a refund if an item gets stopped / confiscated at customs??? CBSA

alehundro
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I'm new to PayPal and have never used it before (even though my account is like 6 years old).

I have recently caught interest in the airsoft community and have been planning on buying something from Hong Kong and getting it shipped here. However, after talking to the customer service from this website, they don't seem to understand what I'm asking of them and seem to get confused when it comes to shipping. 

They offer two methods. Sea and Air shipping and drastically different prices. I was going to go with the sea method since its all I can afford right now.

Now down to business, my main question is, if my package gets lost, gets stopped or confiscated at customs, and doesn't end up getting delivered on time or even at all, will PayPal still reimburse me? 

I know with regular C2C issues they will once they investigate, but I don't know how it works when a border agency such as the CBSA gets involved. I don't want to lose $200 and wait 2 months for a big headache. 

Would really appreciate some help. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.