Why won't Paypal honor it's agreements?

SeanTm
New Community Member

Why won't Paypal honor it's agreements? I submitted a dispute claim. Twice I was told to try and resolve it the vendor -who is in China. Then they said the case would be closed on June 23rd if I didn't escalate. They did not offer any explanation or provide any links on how to escalate it. I tried calling them -no call service available. Then before the 23rd was even over -at night when the Chinese are awake and doing business, they closed the dispute on me. In my view, Paypal is in the wrong here. They should 1) More carefully vet and select trustworthy and relaible merchants to partner with. 2) provide more time for cases to get resolved. 3) offer more support customers trying to get  disputes settled. 4) Not close cases until the date stated has expired e.g., midnight. I'm really disappointed -Paypal needs us more than we need them so why won;t they provide better support.

Unless there's some recourse I'm unaware of to further resolve this I'm seriously considering closing my account and taking my business elsewhere. I am wondering then, has anyone else had similar experiences and how did you proceed? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.