Why so long

Cchilds
Contributor
Contributor
I filed a case back on the 6 May, item was clearly not as advertised, but it still took weeks for this to be agreed on. Finally send back for a refund, but tracking shows no one to accept parcel But I am still waiting for my refund, and the resolution date just keeps rolling on. For my part I had to reply to questions in a short time frame which I did, but it appears the seller can take ages to do anything Is this normal for disputes? Thanks
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cchilds 

Think customer services are inundated with claims from users that have bought tat from these China websites or Social Media so that is delaying all claims.

Your best bet is to reach out to customer services and state you have done everything asked of you and you would request your refund issued now.

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cchilds 

Think customer services are inundated with claims from users that have bought tat from these China websites or Social Media so that is delaying all claims.

Your best bet is to reach out to customer services and state you have done everything asked of you and you would request your refund issued now.

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Cchilds
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the advice, now in communication with someone from PayPal support, although I do understand their situation with limited support staff, some fingers crossed the dispute may come to an end soon.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.