Why is it so hard to get a human response from paypal?

EdwinKinuthia
Contributor
Contributor

My account is limited still.

I provided all the docs and they verified (with that tick)..months ago.

When I click to 'remove limitation,' it indicates I should connect a U.S bank account number, I am in Kenya.

Also, there is nothing in my resoulition centre that shows I need to resolve.

It is EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to get a human response from paypal after months of writing emails  and clicking their help page!

What is wrong with paypal business model though? Why do they have to harass us like this?

One only feel that using paypal is only out os necessity...but not service.

An alternative will come.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@EdwinKinuthia 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

EdwinKinuthia
Contributor
Contributor
I have tried contacting them through all social media platforms before I got here. I came here to ask why they behave like a government..you know "you gonna need us anyway". They don't seem to care. I have done all those steps..going to help and calling etc, only to be served by an automated voice response. I luckily after a million trials got to talk to a person who said they cannot handle limitation issues. I may not get a solution from this forum of course..but seriously, why is it so hard with PayPal???.. I can get solutions from Google in 24hrs and have someone address an issue, but PayPal, a service I am actually paying for!!! I don't know what to do.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@EdwinKinuthia 

well apart from giving you contact info there is nothing else we can do about it is there.

all you can do is keep on to them and hope you get it resolved in the end.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

EdwinKinuthia
Contributor
Contributor
Alright. Thanks.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.