Why is Paypal online support so non-responsive?

abcdef4
New Community Member

Is anyone else thinking that Paypal support is a fraud?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

icuOklaCity
Contributor
Contributor

You are not the only one thinking this.. I have strong suspicions that PayPal is deeply involved in running some of the well known online retail buying scams. Here is a copy of a email I sent to PayPal services after the stupidity of the replies I received while using PayPal's  Resolution Center. I actually don't tell PayPal why I think  there need to review the email sent to me, but for them to try to figure it out as it is very clear if someone actually read my reply that I sent to PayPal's Resolution Centers request  for me to supply Shipper"s Name and Tracking # on a item they required me to send back to get a refund... (I used "NO-Deal Shipping" and my Tracking number was my own C-Ph #). And I got a reply back stating that PayPal had accepted this information and had sent it to the scammer/seller  and is await confirmation from seller upon receipt of item I sent back..

To whom it may concern,

Does anybody that works in the PayPal's Resolution Center even read the complaints, or case notes filed by PayPal customers..?? I'm starting to believe that no one ever reads any of the case notes of complaints that are ever filed with the Resolution Center. 

As I have not receive one intelligent reply back from PayPal about my ongoing case. Your replies and emails prove to me that a actually living PayPal employee never sees or reads anything that is filed through the PayPal's Buy Protection Resolution Center. Which just adds more suspicions about PayPal's actually company wide involvement in this and other online scams as a revenue generating section of PayPal's online financial business. 

As I have been trying to follow the terms of PayPal's Resolution Center to resolve a issue I have with not receiving a product that I bought online using PayPal, expecting the transaction to be guarantee fulfillment or be refunded the full amount of the money I spent on the item and shipping if any as a PayPal customer. But at this point, PayPal's actions have move this from just bad implantation of Paypal's company policy on refunding money for a item paid for but never received, to the suspicion that PayPal itself may be profiting and deeply involved in operations of multimillion dollar industry of certain "online retail scams"  for which PayPal's business is to actually protect consumer from..

So whoever reads this email, you may want to read over my case and change some of the stupidity that is in PayPal's replies and emails on this matter. I would start by taking a good look at the email sent to me by PayPal  at Dec 6 at 12:23 AM. And once you figure it out, you might want to actually go and read my claim I filed with your Resolution Center and rethink your actions and replies to my claim.

I hope to hear back from a PayPal representative within 3 business day, or I will be force to escalate this matter further against PayPal to recoup the money I'm out from the transaction that was guaranteed by using PayPal's online financial services. Along with all other expenses incurred related to recouping said refund.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.