Why i have to pay a tool to paypal to dispute my case?

Joshuahclim
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried contact PayPal in facebook, but it seems no reply through the agent chat, but it appear another PayPal people who add me and try to assist me, but telling me to pay for a tool to dispute all my money.
Screen Shot 2020-03-02 at 1.53.17 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-02 at 1.53.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-02 at 1.53.59 PM.png
#PayPal

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

Joshuahclim
Contributor
Contributor

I been pay from a PayPal side and have the transaction through the history. But seller seems to be a scammer and no giving a receipt, but with the conversation that saying will refund back. If a scam website register Paypal to make Payment. What can I do for dispute my money? As someone also get scam by this "Gmiioy" Website and ask for help too in this community. But it seems PayPal not helping on the dispute. I was finding PayPal to help! 

Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
How can PayPal help when you paid another website and didn’t notice that the email was faked? They can’t be held responsible for your errors. You can report the scam via email to spoof@ but that’s not really a solution. The scammers just open another site and continue to scam. Research is key. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. $600 items for $39.95, for example, generally aren’t the bargain of the century.
Login to Me Too

Joshuahclim
Contributor
Contributor

How can a PayPal just open a services to scammer which already being clarify on the website? They should banned and return to the buyer favor. Although research still couldn't find the negative on the site until someone has post on it. And is not even a product. 

Login to Me Too

Boochongyong96
Contributor
Contributor
Do you get the refund? I also scam by gmiioy at last week
Login to Me Too

Joshuahclim
Contributor
Contributor

Well... I can say is impossible for PayPal to get back a refund... Last week u get scam? what is the name of the person in Gmiioy you deal with... As this case took me for 6 months and somehow still got some amount couldn't get paid. If you are able to contact PayPal, I hope you are able to tell them that which is me also get into the same case, and ask Paypal to check on this seller, and make police report is a must! I already done it. As once you make, the police will try to help u. Can i know u pay by which credit/debit card? My is under Maybank. As Maybank told me that if more than 1 person complaint on this website, they will help us to forced to pull back all the money. Pls contact me as soon as possible or your money will be gone forever.

Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Isn’t a tool a product?
Login to Me Too

Joshuahclim
Contributor
Contributor
This is another case
Login to Me Too

Boochongyong96
Contributor
Contributor
I pay 500USD three times(1500).now,gmiioy calls me pay 1000USD in 24 hours. I must reply ok? Because we are victims
Login to Me Too

Joshuahclim
Contributor
Contributor
Well.... Pls contact my number asap. As bank also told me on this need more victim to support my case. 0satu8 66kosong 69lapanlapan Malaysia. What's app me
Login to Me Too

MY-Canuck
Contributor
Contributor
Why would you pay USD$500 three times? Stop paying any more! Giimoy is a fake service site. Basically it's a "sugar babies" site luring unsuspecting victims into paying money into meeting girls! Dispute all charges immediately as "Services not as described". Good luck !
Kudos appreciated..
Remember if anything seems to good to be true, chances are it is!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.