Why hasnt PayPal banned this cat cave company?

KC1969
Contributor
Contributor

I refuse to pay for return shopping to return a fraudulent item. I want to be made whole or I will take this company to court. DO NOT BUY. Real name is <Removed>. This forum wont allow me to post its name in Chinese letters. Name:<Removed> Address: <removed>, <removed> Province: Guangdong Zip/Post code[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]for the Beanstalk &amp;amp;amp; the Watermelon. They sent me felt and zipper junk found on the Wish app for $15. They refuse to return my money, reverse charges to my PayPal or send me what I ordered! I filed complaints with PayPal and the FTC. They are a scam. They are committing FRAUD. This Chinese company is NOT TO BE TRUSTED. CatCaveCo is the real company with made in America products. No fraud. They are also going after these people. DO NOT GIVE THEM A PENNY!

Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37

Shin1616
Contributor
Contributor

Absolutely yes, but you must activate the protection on your purchase before send the crap item back.

In my case I paid 20,00 EUR by myself and then I made a claim to paypal for the refund. You will need to provide the tracking number and pictures of your returned item to the right address.

Login to Me Too

smrk15
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, can you me pls write short manual with steps, what should I do step by step. Thanks

Login to Me Too

Lynette13
Contributor
Contributor
I was also sent something I didn’t order. Filed a complaint with PayPal and now they’re wanting me to return product, for a full refund and I’ll have to pay for shipping myself. I’m canceling my PayPal acct as soon as I figure out how. But yet PayPal continues to your this fraudulent company.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lynette13 

Did you activate the 'return shipping on us' link in your paypal account to get help with return costs?

Did you fund your paypal payment via a credit card and if so can you dispute a chargeback?

Lastly have you phoned paypal to appeal the need to return it? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AlainB7
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing for me. I order a USB wireless carplay dongle and receive a wireless hdmi dongle. They don't want to sent the item I pay for and want me to accept a 5$ compensation to keep this paper weight.

I open a dispute. let see what happen!

Login to Me Too

AlainB7
Contributor
Contributor

I return the package to seller april 3rd via post without tracking because it cost me 12$ to return and tracking to China was more than 50$.

Send to paypal the package at post office.

The seller was suppose to receive the package the april 20th.

Paypal close the dispute today (april 15th) because I send without tracking. Yeah right, I will pay 5 time more shipping to have a tracking for an item I pay 32$usd...

Now I have to pray that when seller will receive the package in 5 day that he will be honest and send me money because now, the paypal claim is close by Paypal... 😡

Login to Me Too

Phaseonecomms
Contributor
Contributor

I bought & paid for 20 movement sensing lights from this company , I received 2 ! That were nothing like the advertised item , they cost me $44 . I opened a dispute & pay pal said return the items for a refund , I then paid $17.25 to return them & provided the tracking number . The package showed tracking up to & leaving Miami airport then the package disappeared!! Because of this pay pal ruled in their favour!!!!!!!!! So I’m now $61.25 out of pocket with no chance of a refund 😡. I think this is the wrong decision as they have done the same scam on so many products & pay pal does nothing 😡

Login to Me Too

KJV59
New Community Member
same has happened to me now Pay Pal want me to report to Police, bad service Pay Pal.
Login to Me Too

AlainB7
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal, wake up!

You supporting fraud by letting this guy take our money and don't refund us.

I don't have any news of seller since I return the package to him at your request to have my refund and you close the case before he receive the package!

Well done Paypal...

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
I purchased a mobile phone they sent me a broken digital watch.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.