cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does PayPal continue to defend scam vendors, like **bleep**ou (sz) Tech c. Ltd.?

Highlighted
Contributor

Why does PayPal continue to defend scam vendors, like **bleep**ou (sz) Tech c. Ltd.?

I placed an order on May 20,2020 for 2 Firewood Kindling Splitters for $39.90USD from Slipperway 

Never received them and my claim has not been resolved.

The company email addresses don't work and the seller is now listed as: **bleep**ou (sz) Tech c. Ltd.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Why does PayPal continue to defend scam vendors, like **bleep**ou (sz) Tech c. Ltd.?

I ordered the same thing, which was supposedly shipped on July 13th. I received yesterday 7/27.  small wire saw, which was supposed to be the second item included with purchase... we're never going to see the kindling splitters and paypal may not do anything... why do they continue to do business with companies that are frauds ... don't they end up refunding all the money they make from sales from these companies. I've filed my complaint ... i'll be back to let the community know how they respond.

Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Why does PayPal continue to defend scam vendors, like **bleep**ou (sz) Tech c. Ltd.?

I've been told that if I return the wire saw to an address in China PayPal will reverse the charges.

Highlighted
Contributor

Get a price for the tracked package and you'll realize the scam. They charge you full price and then send you a low cost piece of junk that costs more to return that the price charged! That PayPal doesn't see the problem is puzzling.