Why does PAYPAL allow China to cheat U.S. Consumers ?

prwp951
Contributor
Contributor

You order an item from an American Company and then you find out it is coming from China.  You get a completely wrong item and then they want you to pay return postage to China.  Most of the time shipping cost more than the item you paid for.  I have an item I am going to return to the company I ordered from in California.  If China wants their item that they sent wrong or not as described, the they should supply a POSTAGE PAID RETURN LABEL .  It is their error not mine they sent a bogus item - ENOUGH IS ENOUGH getting **bleep** by return shipping.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Maggy183
Contributor
Contributor

I am in the same boat. I ordered shoes off a US buyer and they came from China and were fakes. I tried to return them and paypal said because i had not escalated the cases to paypal (as i was unsure how to do this) they didn't want anymore to do with the case. It is since with my bank and as of today the shoes got returned to me as they were undeliverable to the return address, two months later. It is disgusting payapl did not let me continue my case or fight for me. I am $500 out of pocket.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.