Why did this happen after all these years I been with Paypal

boss1961
Contributor
Contributor

Last year $15k of my sales went through paypal.

This year over 50 cent transaction of me taking my own money out to test my new store they flagged my account.

Then they asked to answer questions answered those.  Then they ask me to upload an invoice. I sell ebooks that I write

why would I have an invoice anyway. Can't get pass that so they make you lie and send any invoice. Then the Permanently close your account with your money in it you can't get for 6 months. I called and told them I don't sale stuff that need an invoice in the first place. That was not good enough for them.

How in the world you going to make people send an invoice everybody don't sale product like that it is 2020 you all need to catch up. I sell Digital Product. Now I am mad will never use paypal again in life neither would anybody else I know after I tell them this story to my fb group of 6000 people that was wrong and cruel. When they got all hyped over 50 cents transactions taking out my own money. There fault they don't have a test account not mine. I was just seeing if the app was set up right on my website. Paypal is evil they take your money all them fees. You will be better off with Stripe fees be like 50 cents. That is where I went and loving it. I might have to wait 3 days pending but it is cool with me and I send my money to one of my better cash apps. With no fees. Anytime Paypal has no way to even talk to you about anything they have a blanket policy run and run fast before they jack up your business and freeze your money I seen it when they froze 4 and 5 figures of people money for 6 months. Like it is there money all they have to do is send it to your bank and close the account. But they hold it for 6 months to make money off your money. Paypal is not a bank they send your money to a bank and you pay the fees. So just beware of your business with Paypal they will ruin you for sure and don't even care. 50 cents I am still laughing as much money I bought to Paypal. Really now.  I just had to right this because it was wrong. How is 50 cents suspicious what can I buy with 50 cents lol Lord these people nuts. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.